At Heerema Marine Contractors, we do something new every day. We operate the world’s largest crane vessels and with them we transport, install, and remove offshore structures for the offshore energy markets. Our projects range from installing wind turbines, removing retired offshore oil and gas platforms, and installing platforms up to 50,000 metric tons. By joining us, you will play an important part in our unique maritime adventure.
Your role in the story
In order to support our team we are looking for a creative and inventive 3D Visual Designer. Your daily activities in this position are:
- Modelling, Materialize and Rigging in 3DS Max;
- Work together with project designers and engineers;
- Create visualizations in compliance with Drawing Control Procedure and departmental standards;
- Solve and/or support the technical challenges in Concept Design;
- Create 3D Animations for installation & removal procedures with Heerema’s vessels;
- Using Premiere and After Effects to create storyboard and final product;
- The tools you are using are 3DS Max and Adobe CS6/CC.
Who will you work with?
The Engineering Department in Heerema Marine Contractors is responsible for the technical preparation necessary for fixed/floating platform installation and removal, along with pipeline and subsea infrastructure. Together with colleagues and clients, our engineers work in dedicated multi discipline project teams in order to provide constructive and workable solutions for these technically challenging projects. As engineers, we know that good ideas often are technical and complex. These good ideas need to be communicated via a clear visualization. This is going to be your job.
A tast of our projects;