At Heerema Marine Contractors, we do something new every day. We operate the world’s largest crane vessels and with them we transport, install and remove offshore structures for the offshore energy markets. Our projects range from installing wind turbines, removing retired offshore oil and gas platforms, and installing platforms up to 50,000 metric tons. By joining us, you will play an important part in our unique maritime adventure.
Your role in the story
As all-round international tax specialists our team of tax counsels are directly involved (and relied on) in materializing business opportunities and business operations of the company. It is a dynamic and demanding job, but very satisfying when we share the success as a project is awarded. Together with our Tax Compliance team we remain responsible and active through the lifecycle of the projects right up to the conclusion of tax audits in all countries where projects are executed.
Who will you work with?
Your team will consist of Judy, Ilyas and many others. You will work closely with Legal and Procurement and it will be your job to:
- Add value during the full core business cycle – from commercial tender to project execution and post project tax management - by analysing local country specific tax aspects and guard HMC for pitfalls;
- Review contracts with clients and subcontractors and provide contractual qualifications for further negotiations;
- Consult and liaise with internal stakeholders from Commercial, Project Management;
- Liaise with international tax advisors and tax authorities;
- Are a team member in miscellaneous cross-functional corporate tax, finance and business projects.