At Heerema Marine Contractors, we do something new every day. We operate the world’s largest crane vessels and with them we transport, install, and remove offshore structures for the offshore energy markets. Our projects range from installing wind turbines, removing retired offshore oil and gas platforms, and installing platforms up to 50,000 metric tons. By joining us, you will play an important part in our unique maritime adventure.
Your role in the story
As Project Manager you are (primary) responsible for managing all aspects of projects. This starts during the tender phase of a project to support the preparation of the bid. You assume full responsibility for the project from contract award until close out. Some of your daily tasks and responsibilities are:
- Building and leading the project team and contributing to development of team members;
- Identifying and promoting continuous team improvement;
- Being the primary point of contact for the client on the project;
- HSE performance of the project;
- Quality performance of the project;
- Developing the project execution plan;
- Developing the project execution schedule;
- Optimizing the project cost and result, incl. identification of risks and opportunities.
Who will you work with?
Your team will consist of Thijs, Mazra, Eric, Louise and many others. You will work closely with all departments within Heerema and it will be your job to manage project within time, budget and with zero incidents.