At Heerema Marine Contractors, we do something new every day. We operate the world’s largest crane vessels and with them we transport, install, and remove offshore structures for the offshore energy markets. Our projects range from installing wind turbines, removing retired offshore oil and gas platforms, and installing platforms up to 50,000 metric tons. By joining us, you will play an important part in our unique maritime adventure.
Your role in the story
Within the three Business Units and the Technology department we use agencies and subcontractors as flexible layer to support our engineering activities. Over the years this has grown into a robust external workforce relying on strong relationships with these companies. You will support with the secretarial/administration tasks related to the coordination (both internal and external) of agency personal and/or subcontractors with our engineering stakeholders, the procurement department and our financial department.
Your tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Having basic understanding of the various agreements with third parties and supporting the Procurement department with “frequently asked questions”;
- Support the Procurement department with liaising with third parties, act as the first point of contact for the agency personnel with regard to administrative questions;
- Support with staff changes and HR related matter of agency personnel;
- Creating Purchase Orders for agency personal and/or subcontractor in SAP;
- Requisition processing, receiving invoices, goods and services in SAP related to agency personal and/or subcontractors;
- Timely processing of documents and correspondence in MS Outlook and SharePoint;
- Creating financial status updates related to third party engineering;
- Liaise with project team members, subcontractors, procurement and finance;
- Assist and guide project personnel in the process of using third parties for engineering in alignment with the Procurement department;
- Any other secretarial/departmental tasks.
Who will you work with?
As Department Secretary you will work in the Business Unit Technology supporting the administrative work related to third party engineering activities in all Business Units.