At Heerema Marine Contractors, we do something new every day. We operate the world’s largest crane vessels and with them we transport, install, and remove offshore structures for the offshore energy markets. Our projects range from installing wind turbines, removing retired offshore oil and gas platforms, and installing platforms up to 50,000 metric tons. By joining us, you will play an important part in our unique maritime adventure.
Your role in the story
As Cost Engineer, you are responsible for the preparation of tender cost estimates. The complexity and size of the tenders combined with the number of stakeholders and time pressure will challenge you in this role.
Who will you work with?
Your team will consist of Manuela, Diederik and Santiago and many others. You will work closely with other team(s). It will be your job to prepare cost estimates for complex tenders.
- You make sure that tender cost estimates are available within the required timeframe;
- Support Business development efforts;
- Maintain consistency between tender cost estimates and maintain existing and develop new cost models;
- Cost database management and maintenance;
- Cash flow and risk analyses.